Pivot tables can be created via the Page Elements section of your workbook’s editor panel or directly from an existing data element.
NOTE: Pivot table data will not display on the page canvas until at least one plot field is defined. To create a Pivot Table:
Add columns to open fields using either the field’s + menu or dragging and dropping the column.
Pivot Table Formatting Options
To begin editing an element’s format options:
- In the element’s editor panel, click the paintbrush button.
- Click a format category to view and edit its settings.
The following format categories are available for pivot tables:
- Grid (show row grid, show column grid
Column Formatting Options
The following column formatting options are available:
- Font color
- Background color
- Conditional formatting
How to apply Basic Visual Column Formatting:
- Select the column you want to format.
- Click the paint bucket button in the workbook toolbar.
- Select your formatting options.
How to apply Conditional Formatting:
Select the Element.
- Click the Paintbrush in the workbook sidebar.
- Click Conditional Formatting.
- Click the + (plus sign) and Add rule.
- Customize the rule and/or add additional rules.